Today we talk to blogger Tanya from T on FIRE. In this episode, we find out how her journey to FIRE is unique to Atlantic Canada.
- Tanya’s blog is a personal journal to keep her accountable to her FIRE goals (you’ll find very detailed FIRE reports).
- Her take on Real Estate and affordability in Atlantic Canada.
- Tanya mentions two fundamental books to her FIRE journey:
- Ryan mentions Mr. Money Mustache’s article about ignoring mainstream media—The Low-Information Diet.
- Tanya loves this Canadian blog: Canadian Dream, Free at 45
- Chrissy mentioned this MMM blog post about Tim Stobbs.
- The most influential article Tanya ever read was Mr. Money Mustache’s legendary post, The Shockingly Simple Math Behind Early Retirement
- Ryan always wants to know what people order at Timmy’s. When Tanya is forced to spend money on Tim Horton’s, she orders a medium coffee with two milk.
Disclaimer: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. That means we may receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking through our links.
Thanks for listening! Please help us grow by sharing, subscribing, commenting and leaving a review.