Welcome to the inaugural episode of another new series for Explore FI Canada! This time, it’s online meetups! This series will be bringing us back to the original intention of EFIC: to have roundtable discussions with Canadians on the FI path.
Every other week, Ryan will be hosting virtual meetups where we get to hear from you, the listener. We’ll be discussing all things personal finance in Canada and all recordings will be authentic and unedited!
Featured in this week’s meetup:
- Ryan from Kitchener, Ontario.
- Thanh from Kitchener, Ontario.
- Carly from Vancouver, BC.
- Kayla from from Edmonton, AB.
Topics of discussion:
- Real-life meetups.
- Explore FI Canada.
- Early retirement.
- What we hold inside our TFSAs.
Want to join the conversation?
Help us grow by:
- Leaving a review and subscribing in your favourite podcast directory.
- Sharing our show with family and friends.
- Visiting EFIC Recommends (help us buy a proper mic stand for Ryan!)